Gun N Garage is proud to offer Cerakote in a wide variety of finish colors to suit your every need. Based in North Wales the premiere Cerakote Applicator in the North Wales Area. Options include, but are not limited to, refinishing your aluminum receivers, changing the color of your firearm, adding a camouflage pattern to a firearm, or even having scopes, bipods, and other accessories done to match. As a Cerakote applicator Gun N Garage is your one stop shop for all your Cerakote Needs!
Cerakote is THE industry leader in ceramic based finishes. Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications.
- Extra Polish charges may apply if the product has rust or pitting.
- Cerakote will not fill pitting or scratches in the product.
- Gun N Garage is not responsible for the function of your firearm if customer elects to assemble or disassemble the firearm themselves.
- Any loose parts shipped to Gun N Garage for Cerakoting must be accompanied with an inventory list.
- Gun N Garage will not Cerakote the internal moving parts of your firearm. The firearm was designed with specific tolerances for fit and function, and may not operate properly if Cerakote is applied.